Sunday, February 27, 2011

Leaving a Little Late



The above picture is of the airplane we are going to ride in. Look how LONG that wing is!

Our flight was slightly delayed because they had to repair the bathroom, but we have finally boarded and all is good. We should land in Seattle, WA sometime after Enoch's nap.

The picture below is what it looks like inside the airplane. The flight is full. There are no empty seats. I guess lots of people want to get to Seattle ;)

Daddy ended up trading seats with a boy about your age, Abby, so he can sit next to his Mommy and then Daddy traded seats with a wan so she could sit next to her husband. I felt like I was playing musical chairs ;)



I hope you had a great time at church this morning. Daddy and I miss that we weren't able to join you.

Thanks for adding comments to my posts. I enjoy seeing them very much!

1 comment:

  1. Church was awesome this morning, sorry you missed it. Wish we could go to the worship tonight. Hope it isn't too cold in Seattle.

    ReplyDelete