Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ballgame



Today was pretty exciting. We had many more sessions that we attended.

I was asked to be a guest on a podcast by Scott Hanselman. You can think of a podcast kind of like a radio program. The show should be available sometime next week.

It was great to talk to you all and see your beautiful faces over skype video on my iPhone. That was one of my "Highs" for the day!

At the end of the day we went to the stadium where the Seattle Mariners baseball team play. The above picture is of the stadium and the following picture is of a band that was playing in the middle of the field.

I look forward to seeing you all again very soon. My plane leaves really late tomorrow night. I'll be flying through the night and into the morning. Thankfully there will be lots of room for me to sleep on the plane ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment