Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Kinect Call



Today was another busy day of sessions, continuing relationships, and making new friends. My little turtle feet were very tired by the end of the day!

I was pleasantly surprised that Microsoft gave all of us a free Kinect device today. It is a new technical toy that Microsoft wants us to play around with ;) Thankful as a turtle I didn't pack much in my luggage so there should be enough room to bring it back home!



I would have to say one of my "highs" for today is that Daddy got to read you all a bedtime story tonight over Skype on his iPhone! We enjoyed seeing you all. You didn't see me, but I was taking a napping in Daddy's pocket.

Tomorrow Daddy will be presenting his session on "Good JavaScript Practices for C# Developers". It will be at 3:30pm CST. Please remember to pray for him if you can.

We love and miss you all very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment