Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Vegas at Night



So our hotel room is on the 8th floor of the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. There are 16 floors in this building! The above picture is from our hotel room.

Today was a full day at the conference. I attended some great sessions and met a lot of new people. I still haven't met another turtle, but it is part of what makes me unique at this conference.



Daddy was on TV today? Were you able to see him? If not, I think it was recorded so you can watch later. Mike took the above picture while he was talking.

I hope you are all doing well today! Did you do anything fun today? We love you all ;) Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Yes. We did something fun today. I went to the botanical gardens where the trains were. Cheekwood. We saw lots of flowers. We drawed in our Nature Journals and Enoch. and we saw a tadpole in a pond. We saw a crowd of school kids.
    love abby.

    ReplyDelete